LOCATION: Corporate Office
REPORTS TO: Vice President
POSITION TYPE: Full Time, Hourly
POSTING DATES: 10/14/2014-11/02/2014
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to senior level executives and support staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery.
- Check 10+ expense reports, verify receipts, and ensure IRS/accounting rules are being followed.
- Provide overall administrative support to multiple senior level executives.
- Create custom reports as requested.
- Maintain Outlook calendars for multiple senior level executives.
- Coordinate intradepartmental communications and updates.
- Make travel arrangements for various employees of all levels.
- Senior level executive meeting preparations, note taking, and follow ups.
- Create, review, and edit confidential documents using Microsoft Office products.
- Track & coordinate various items due from various employees of all levels (expenses, mileage reports, surveys, etc.).
- Create new users for Concur and update permissions as needed.
- Answers phone and covers front desk duties.
- Assist with organizational support for senior executives.
- Assist with management of senior executives email, voicemail, and general mail.
- Assists with events as needed.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Cisco Phone System
- General Office Equipment (i.e.: copy, fax, scanner, and postage machines)
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to interact with diverse groups at all levels.
- Excellent oral, analytical, and written presentation & communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, organizational, and multi tasking skills.
- Detail orientation essential.
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers.
- Flexibility to work in a fast – paced, changing environment with proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Positive personality with minimum of five (5) years experience in general administration including the executive level.
- Prior experience in the Beverage industry or like industry, a plus.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience managing multiple expense reports.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP, Concur, and Dropbox preferred.
- Craft beer knowledge.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, use a computer, and other office equipment.
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional trips to operational areas required.
Bell’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.