For more information
Carly Buzz at 269-250-8827
or via email.
How to find us
Bell's Eccentric Café
355 E. Kalamazoo Ave.,
Hours: 11 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Mondays - Thursdays;
11 a.m. - 1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays;
noon - 12 a.m. Sundays
For more helpful links,
take a look at our Visit page.
Photo gallery | Click to enlarge or start slide show.
Private events at the Eccentric Cafe
Ideal for business meetings, birthday parties and even corporate events, The Back Room is available for rent most days of the week (typically Sunday-Wednesday afternoons and evenings). It can seat 80 people comfortably or accommodate 125 in a cocktail/open house style setting. The Eccentric Cafe is centrally located in downtown Kalamazoo on Kalamazoo Ave.
- 20 Bell’s beers on tap
- Audio/visual capabilities
- In-house catering (if needed, featuring our house smoked BBQ)
- Michigan made wine is also available. (Sorry, no liquor.)
- Eclectic, hand crafted atmosphere
Places to stay nearby
(within a short distance - see map at left as well)
Address: 100 West Michigan Ave., Kalamazoo
Distance: 0.3 miles away
Address: 447 W. South St., Kalamazoo
Distance: 0.6 miles away
Address: 739 W. Michigan Ave., Kalamazoo
Distance: 0.8 miles away
Address: 229 Stuart Ave., Kalamazoo
Distance: 1 mile away
• For more information about Kalamazoo and the surrounding area, please visit Discover Kalamazoo.