No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Join us at the Eccentric Cafe & General Store on April 24th from 12pm to 4pm for a special tappening of our International Women’s brew, Unite 2022 —Sparkle & Smash— a Belgian Tripel with strong, fruity & spicy notes. Fun fact: Both the malt & hops in this brew are from women owned businesses.
This tappening event is open to all ages.
Unite 2022 will be on tap & available to-go in 6-pack bottles in the General Store.
• Smash burger – Jalapeno Popper (popper will be stuff with a fruited (likely mango) cheese)
• Seasonal Salad w/ champagne vinaigrette
• Unite beer battered onion rings
• Sarkozy Flatbread with smashed tomato and goat cheese
• Dessert sampler plate ft. desserts from women owned businesses – Layla’s Cool Pop and the Victorian Bakery
We are extremely excited to partner with the following non-profit organizations:
1. Helping Women Period: provides no cost menstrual products to those that experience homelessness or low income-disparity. Please note that we will be accepting donations at the event!
2. YWCA: serves as a primary resource for economic, gender and racial justice for all women, children and families in Kalamazoo. A donation will be made to YWCA.
3. Red Birth Green: provides accessible, full-spectrum reproductive care to the Kalamazoo area. Our WOC-founded and led team offers all-embracing community care for the modern age.
4. Lifting Lucy: organization committed to supporting the most underrepresented communities within brewing industry businesses – Black, Indigenous, and other Women of Color. Through our various initiatives, LL partners with philanthropists, breweries, non-profits, and others to support BIWOC along their journey in beer.
Previous Celebration Series Beers:
Alliance Lemon Lager celebrating LGBTQ employees
Goin’ Dark celebrating Veteran employees and their families
Unite 2019, 2020, 2021 celebrating Women in brewing
Seneca Village uplifting Black and African American voices and employees