We’re always looking for fun ways to celebrate our summer Wheat Ale, Oberon. This recipe, which debuted as part of this year’s Bright Night events, is one of our current favorites. It’s simple, delicious,
and great by the pool, on the deck, or wherever you enjoy a taste of summer. Cheers!
Sunstruck by Oberon
- Crushed ice
- ½ oz. Falernum (pronounced fə-LUR-nəm) is a nonalcoholic syrup from the Caribbean, best known for its use in tropical drinks. It contains flavors of ginger, lime, almond, and most often also of cloves or allspice.
- 3 oz. Orange Juice
- 4 oz. Oberon
- Garnish of Orange and Cherry aka “Butterfly”
- Pour 3 ounces of Orange Juice into a pitcher.
- Add ½ ounce of Falernum to the Orange Juice.
- Open 1 bottle of Oberon and pour about half into the pitcher.
- Take a sip of Oberon
- Stir and pour over ice
- Lace the glass with Grenadine
Cheers, and enjoy!