This recipe doesn’t use Two Hearted but it does pair with Two Hearted!
- 12 lbs of trout, skin on, cut into 6-8 oz portions
- 6 Serrano or birds-eye chilies, seeded and finely diced
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 red onion, large diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 grapefruit, segmented
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400F and turn your grill on. If not using a grill, you can use a cast-iron skillet or a stovetop grill pan.
- On a large sheet tray, with parchment paper underneath, mix together the Brussels sprouts, onion, garlic, and chilies with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables at 400F for 12-20 minutes or until the Brussels are softened and browning along the edges.
- While the vegetables are cooking, oil both sides of your fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish, skin side down, for about 5-8 minutes, or until the flesh of the fish has turned opaque along the edges. Flip the fish and finish cooking flesh side down for a few minutes.
- Once the vegetables come out of the oven, put them into a bowl and mix in the segmented grapefruit and parsley, taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve the trout, skin side up over a few spoonfuls of the roasted vegetables and a pint of Two Hearted.