A tasty nectar for any gathering… feel free to experiment with additional fruit!
- 2 cups orange juice, cold
- 1/2 cup orange flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 oranges, thinly slices
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 6 (12 ounce) bottles Oberon
- In a large pitcher or bowl, combine orange juice, orange liqueur, tequila, orange slices and herbs.
- Slowly pour in 3 bottles of the beer (they foam up easily!) Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Gently stir in remaining bottles of beer.
- Serve immediately.