You can really make a dish stand out with a custom sauce, such as our Amber Ale Mustard BBQ Sauce.
Developed by Bell’s Eccentric Café Executive Chef Kris McDonough.
- 1 cup of your favorite grainy mustard
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Bell’s Amber Ale
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup melted butter (warm)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In the base of a blender, add both mustards, Amber Ale, brown sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. Pulse to combine.
- While blender is running, slowly pour in the warm, melted butter so that the mustard mixture and the butter mix together and fully emulsify. If your butter is too cool, it will start to solidify and you’ll have a grainy bbq sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and pour over your favorite meats and vegetables (we recommend the Amber Ale Pulled Pork)!