A light twist on a classic, best enjoyed any day!
- 3 oz. Bell’s Light Hearted
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- .5 oz. orange liqueur
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Hop salt for garnish
- Mix the tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup. Add the lemon and lime for extra flavor.
- Pour hop-infused salt into a shallow dish/plate. Moisten the rim of each glass with a lime wedge and dip into hop salt.
- Place 4-5 ice cubes in a glass (or more if you prefer).
- Fill glass with the mix, top with Light Hearted and enjoy!