Serving Size: 6 servings
– 16 fresh chicken wings
– 3 cups plain yogurt
– 3 ounces of Bell’s Two Hearted IPA
– ½ cup tomato paste
– TBS minced garlic
– 2 TBS Garam Masala
– 1 TBS of turmeric
– 1 tsp of paprika
– 1 tsp of cayenne
– 1 tsp of cinnamon
– 2 tsp of sea salt
– 1 TBS of minced fresh ginger
– 1 lemon – juiced
– 2 tsp of Sunflower oil for baking
One lemon and chopped cilantro for garnish
Combine one cup of yogurt and some fresh chopped mint
as a dipping sauce.
1. Make three or four slits in all of your wings. Place in heavy duty gallon Ziploc bags with the Two Hearted, salt and the juice of one lemon. Chill for 45 minutes.
2. Mix yogurt, tomato paste, garlic, garam, turmeric, paprika, cayenne, cinnamon and ginger in a large bowl. Pour wings and lemon juice into bowl and combine together until well coated. Place marinated wings and marinade into Ziploc and seal. Refrigerate for no less than 8 hours, preferably overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove wings from bag and allow to drain on a plate. Use a foiled baking sheet, grease with sunflower oil and place wings on sheet. Bake for 30-45 minutes, turning after 15 minutes and again at 30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve with fresh lemon wedges, chopped cilantro and a side of fresh mint yoghurt along with a glass of Bell’s Two Hearted.