Want to add a little Two Hearted flair to your favorite wings or spicy snack? Here is a recipe that uses Two Hearted Ale to make a delicious buffalo sauce.
Two Hearted Buffalo Sauce
Developed by Bell’s Eccentric Café Executive Chef Kris McDonough.
Makes about 4 cups of sauce.
- 1 ¼ cup your favorite hot sauce
- 1 cup melted butter (warm)
- Zest from 2 limes and juice from 3 limes
- ¼ cup Bell’s Two Hearted
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- -=================================hhb¼ tsp ground juniper
- 1 tsp salt
- In the base of a blender, mix together the hot sauce, zest and juice from the limes, Two Hearted, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, ground juniper, and salt. Pulse to combine everything together.
- While blender is running, slowly pour in the warm, melted butter so that the hot sauce mixture and the butter mix together and fully emulsify. If your butter is too cool, it will start to solidify and you’ll have a grainy buffalo sauce.
- Use the sauce to cover your favorite wings, roasted cauliflower or anything else you’d like!