Hit the Trail and Enter For A Chance To Win!
Join Oberon Ale and Trek Light this spring as we hit the trail! We will be taking on the North Country Trail Association’s 2022 Hike 100 Challenge and invite you to do the same!
Sign up for the challenge and get entered to win a Michigan-made hiking haul. For every #Hike100nct sign up we will also donate $5 to the NCTA!
Open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the state of Michigan (MI) who are 21+ Void where prohibited. When you submit this sweepstakes entry, you will also be signing up for the 2022 Hike 100 Challenge–you will be receiving occasional communications from the North Country Trail Association throughout the year.
The North Country Trail Association’s (NCTA) Hike 100 Challenge is designed to help you meet your goals. Want to explore the outdoors, spend time with family, make new trail friends, or see how far you can go? Signing up for Hike 100 is the motivation you need – and it’s free! The only rule is to log those 100 miles exclusively on the North Country National Scenic Trail (NCNST) by December 31. Good news: You have 4,800 miles of NCNST to choose from! Visit the same one mile 100 times over or explore 100 unique miles. CLICK HERE to find group hike opportunities with your local NCTA volunteer Chapter. When you complete your 100 miles, submit a Completion Form to receive a free commemorative patch and certificate, too!
By submitting an entry, you affirm that you have read, understand, and agree to the Official Rules for this Sweepstakes.
Trek The Trail Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Bell’s Trek the Trail Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 4/1/22 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 5/31/22 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Bell’s Brewery, Inc., 8690 Krum Avenue, Galesburg, MI 49053 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal United States residents residing in the state of Michigan who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older are eligible to enter. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of alcoholic beverage licensees (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any of the Sweepstakes Entities or Licensees are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void outside of Michigan and where otherwise prohibited by law.
NOTE: Online entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Website. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile telephone number provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or mobile telephone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or mobile telephone number. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address or wireless account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible..
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about 6/1/22, the prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received in accordance with the deadlines stated in these Official Rules. The potential prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS:
One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize winner will receive an Outdoor Prize Pack consisting of the following items – one (1) embroidered cooler backpack (ARV $65); one (1) sleeping bag (ARV $359); one (1) Bell’s insulated water bottle (ARV $16.50); one (1) pair of Oberon sunglasses (ARV $4); one (1) Oberon canoe patch (ARV $2); one (1) Bell’s shield patch (ARV $2); one (1) Upper Hand adventure hat (ARV $14); and one (1) Upper Hand quikflip hooded sweatshirt (ARV $37). The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $499.50.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. Prize is non-transferable prior to awarding. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
- GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select any remaining winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, LICENSEES, ANY RETAILER AT WHICH THE SWEEPSTAKES IS ADVERTISED OR AT WHICH PARTICIPANTS MAY ENTER, AND EACH OF THE FOREGONING’S RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES- OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- WINNER’S LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 7/15/22 to: Bell’s Trek the Trail Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, P.O. Box 930175. Wixom, MI 48393-0175. Winner’s list to be available after 6/15/22.