We have another incredible Beer Garden Concert Series for 2022!
Indie rock band, Built to Spill will kick it off, the first of many incredibly talented musicians to visit downtown Kalamazoo this summer. Matt & Kim, fan-favorite The Mummies, and Michigan’s Steppin’ In It are all part of the wide variety of music genres that will be featured on our iconic outdoor stage this year.
“We’re all very excited to see the return of live music and see as many faces as we can this summer,” said Val Walters, Bell’s Event Manager. “These artists represent a very high caliber for Southwest Michigan and for many, this will be the only chance to see them here in Michigan.”
“Fresh beer, great music, and a signature experience is part of what makes us so unique,” Walters said. “And this is just the beginning. We still have a few more surprises to announce in the coming weeks!”
Exclusive beer collaborations are also planned including the debut of Wild at Heart, a wild fermented, hoppy IPA that will only be available for one night only to pair with The Wild Hearts Tour when it stops by in August.
Tickets for most shows are on sale now. Others will go on sale this Friday, April 8, 2022 (see below for more).
All Beer Garden shows are rain or shine (Bell’s ponchos will be available if needed) and advance tickets can be purchased either in person at the Bell’s General Store (355 E. Kalamazoo Ave.) or online at Etix.com. Additional details can always be found at here on our website too.
Be one of the first to know about updates and additional announcements by following our Bell’s Eccentric Café on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) and by subscribing to our email newsletter online.
2022 Bell’s Beer Garden Concert Series (Part I)
- May 22: Built To Spill – Boise, Idaho-based indie rock legends; see the band that influenced all of today’s greats.
- June 4: Matt & Kim – Brooklyn Art Rock duo, incredibly engaging live performances, be prepared to dance. LOW TICKET ALERT!
- June 18: Audiotree Presents: Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors – Nashville Americana with influences from Tom Petty and Bob Dylan
- July 22: Here Come The Mummies – Pre-Historic Nashville funk. Sure to conjure a dance from anyone!
- July 24: Drive By Truckers – Celebrating their 25th year, the legendary country-tinged rock band stops by the garden to promote their new album The Unraveling.
- July 25: Audiotree Presents: MewithoutYou – Say goodbye to one of the most fascinating experimental rock bands on their farewell tour.
- July 29: Steppin’ In It – Michigan’s favorite Americana act makes their return to the garden for the third year in a row. Tickets go on sale on April 8.
- Aug. 11: The Wild Hearts Tour ft. Sharon Van Etten/Angel Olsen/Julien Baker – legends in the making, Sharon Van Etten, Angel Olsen, and Julien Baker join forces for this special sold-out show.
- Aug. 15: Audiotree Presents: Murder By Death & Amigo The Devil: Tour from the Crypt w/ Samantha Crain. Tickets are on sale now.
- Sept. 4: Keller Williams – bringing it back to Bell’s roots, join Keller in the garden for his take on Grateful Dead tunes. Tickets go on sale on April 8.
- Sept. 24: Joe Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers – Michigan’s own dance-rock favorites. Come groove in the garden with Joe Hertler. Tickets go on sale on April 8.