Try this beer cocktail recipe next time you are looking to switch things up or just because!
- 6 oz. Bell’s Two Hearted
- 2 oz. tequila (reposado, blanco or your favorite)
- .5 oz. lime juice
- 1.5 oz. grapefruit juice
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Coarse salt (optional – pink Himalayan salt works great!)
- Lime wedge or slice for garnish (optional)
- Grapefruit slice or twist for garnish (also optional)
- Cut a limed wedge and moisten the rim of your glass all around. Dip the rim into salt. Carefully place a few ice cubes in the rimmed glass and add a grapefruit slice if desired.
- Add tequila, grapefruit juice, then lime juice, and top with Two Hearted. Wait for the foam of the beer to settle and add some more to fill the glass completely.
- Give a gentle stir, garnish with a lime wedge ad/or grapefruit twist and enjoy!