Looking for the perfect dish for your next dinner party (or anytime)? Here’s a Hazy Hearted appetizer!
Yields 1 loaf.
- 1 can, Bell’s Hazy Hearted IPA
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 TBS baking powder
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 12 oz grated Gouda cheese
- ½ stick, unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients together.
- Fold in garlic and ¾ of the Gouda to dry mixture.
- Add Hazy Hearted to the mixture, using either a wooden spoon or in a mixer with dough hook on slow until well combined. Transfer dough into a greased loaf pan.
- Brush on the melted butter liberally and then sprinkle with remaining grated Gouda.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean).
- Enjoy with a Bell’s Hazy Hearted IPA!