Homebrewing is our roots. Larry Bell began brewing in the early ’80s on a 15-gallon soup pot and ran a homebrew supply store before opening the brewery. Today it’s still an important part of who we are.
Here’s our collection of tips, clone recipes, and advice.
- How to culture Bell’s house yeast from a bottle or can of our beer (link)
- How To Pick The Right Juice For Cider (link)
- Oberon (link)
- Two Hearted (link)
- Expedition Stout (link)
- Hopslam (link)
- Roundhouse (link)
- Smitten (link)
- Quinannan Falls (link)
Brew with our ingredients
- We sell homewbrew clone kits of our recipes, see them all here.
- If you don’t feel like culturing our yeast yourself, we’re selling it at our General Store.
- When we brew, we use the highest quality hops with the best aromas, oils and flavors for our beers. We have now brought these hops to you with our Bell’s Select brand — these are the same hand-selected hops we use to make our own beers in the brewery.
- How To Brew Consistent Batches (link)
- How To Split a Brew Day (link)
- Why Your Bubbler Isn’t Bubbling (link)
- Stouts Q&A (link)
- Specialty Beers Q&A (link)