Close out autumn with the ultimate Eclipse Cider Shandy! This one’s a crowd pleaser, folks. Yields 1 drink… but you’ll want a couple more. Cheers!
· 9oz Oberon Eclipse
· 4oz apple cider
· 2oz sparkling apple cider
· 1 orange wedge
· 1 apple, sliced (for garnish)
· 1tbsp sugar + ½tsp cinnamon (for rim)
· Ahead of time, frost a glass.
· In a small dish, combine sugar and cinnamon mixture. Rim the frosted glass with an orange wedge. Dip the glass in cinnamon sugar mixture and coat the rim.
· Add apple cider and sparkling apple cider to glass and stir to combine. Squeeze the remaining juice from the orange wedge into your glass. Top with Oberon Eclipse.
· Optional: garnish with an apple slice dipped in cinnamon sugar mixture. Enjoy immediately.