While some people are in it for the football…or the commercials, for us it’s all about getting together with friends, sharing great food….and of course, beer.
So, we’ve collected some of our favorite recipes and cocktails from over the years that could take your big game party to the next level.
And don’t worry — we won’t be throwing cans of Two Hearted like footballs at our guests.
Here are some of our favorite recipes that include our beers as an ingredient. Also — if you’re near Kalamazoo, check out the take-out options from the Eccentric Café’s kitchen.
- Bell’s Eccentric Café Jambalaya — Chili is great, but what about mixing things up with our jambalaya?
- Bell’s Eccentric Café Deviled Eggs — Our friends at the Eccentric Café have put a nice twist on this ever-popular dish.
- Two Hearted Beer Cheese — An iconic beer and snack come together… just don’t forget the pretzels!
- Amber Ale Mustard BBQ Sauce — Perfect for dipping pretzels, chips or adding to sliders!
- Two Hearted Buffalo Sauce — For chicken wings, yes, but also be used as a dip for many other snacks.
- Amber Ale Onion Rings — Once you make these, what else could you fry?
- Two Hearted Chicken Tacos — Recipe hack: use the chicken to make nachos.
- Oven Baked Tandoori Two Hearted Chicken Wings — The flavor profile of these are 💯.
- Hazy Hearted Cheesy Beer Bread — Advice: bake more than you think, this is a crowd favorite.
No platter is complete without some desserts. Here’s two of our favorites:
Getting together with friends is always a good excuse to make some fancy cocktails. Here are some that include our beer as ingredients: