We always celebrate Two Hearted, but August is extra special: August 15 is Two Hearted Day.
If you want to throw a Two Hearted party, here are food pairings, recipes, cocktails, and other ways to celebrate our American IPA:
One of the quickest ways for a Two Hearted party to end early is by not eating. We have some great food pairings and recipes featuring Two Hearted to fill the snack table.
- Bleu cheese,
- Buffalo wings
- Grilled burgers or steak
- Pizza (with pepperoni or other savory toppings)
- Sharp cheeses like cheddar or gouda
- Spicy Thai or Indian cuisine
- Carrot cake
- Maple syrup
Recipes with Two Hearted
- Two Hearted Chicken Tacos
- Two Hearted Veggie and Brat Grill Packets
- Grilled Trout and Chili Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Two Hearted Buffalo Sauce
- Two Hearted Spicy Caramel Corn
- Oven Baked Tandoori Two Hearted Chicken Wings
Well, first and foremost, stock up on some Two Hearted, and don’t forget Hazy Hearted and Light Hearted. In addition, here are some mixed drinks you can make featuring 2HE:
Check out our Two Hearted-inspired playlist here:
Hats and t-shirts, socks and pints, we have a bunch of Two Hearted gear at our General Store and online. See it all here.
Brew your own
What better way to celebrate Two Hearted than brewing your own? Our online store has clone kits with all the ingredients you need to brew a batch at home:
These are just some of the ways to celebrate Two Hearted and party. How do you throw a Two Hearted party? Tag us on social media @bellsbrewery.